This is how I got my first ever Murakami

by - April 25, 2019

This is "50 Words for Love" I wrote for Deerwalk Literature Society on Feb 14, 11:40 pm, 2019.

I wrote many samples and tried to inject different ideas so that my words would actually mean something. It was difficult, to put each words in action.


I somehow managed to end the writing and submitted. I never thought I would win it.

When Aayushree told me that I won it, I was completely shocked and happy at the same time. It may not be necessarily good but it was my first writing I ever submitted to someone and that very writing gave me Haruki Murakami

So, even though it may sound a bit "uhm...i don't know", I wrote this piece with the hope of improving further and continue writing.

So, here it goes :

Love is mysterious,
Love is the tears on a mother's eye,
It's the feel of pain when you wave goodbye.
Some say it's her damn smile,
It's when her voice is your favorite sound.
But believe me,
See inside you my dear,
it's where true love is to be found.

You May Also Like

0 comments